1.7
Quality of Accommodation

One of the housekeeping staff stole my I pad. I checked out on June 19th 2017 and forgot my I pad on the bed.I called the hotel that same evening and they transferred me to lost and found which was closed at 430 pm.

I left a message and called back the manager on duty and she said she could not check for my I pad and I should call back in the morning. I started calling at 8 am and kept calling back another 5 times to the lost and found with no answer ,even though I left a message the night before to call me in the morning. Finally I called the manager, Eric on duty and he got me in touch with Mikeala in housekeeping,lost and found .Mikealas reply was my I pad was not found by the room keeper that changed out the room for the next guest that day.Mikeala informed me that the cleaner cleans the room by herself and if it was there ,she would have found it . Needless to say my I pad is M I A.

Furtheremore the manager told me that if it wasn't in the safe,there was nothing that they would or will do about it.As I informed Eric that I left it on the bed and left it by accident ,his reply was the same and said call the local police and make a report . I asked Eric if his housekeepers were bonded and insured ,he didn't have a clue what I meant and told me that is all he can do. My frustration with Best Western Dry Creek is the worst Fathers Day experience that I have ever had . A dishonest staff and terrible management .

Protect your belongings and be aware of this thieving operation .I cant believe that A hotel would treat you this way. I will be telling all my friends of my terrible experience.

Review about: Best Western Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want my I pad back and question the maid that cleaned my room.

I liked: Room.

I didn't like: Unethical practices and policies, Unethical practices.

Comments