Review about Best Western Hotel Accommodation from Mountain View, California
Update added by user Feb 15
This Hotel was actually located at
3443 Macon Rd.
Columbus, GA 31902
Manager: James Williams iii
Original review posted by user Feb 11
I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on 2/6/16.I notified a worker at the hotel of my room number and informed her that the back splash in the back of my wall was horrendous and had black mold all over it.
She told me that they would have it cleaned, but when I came back to the room later on that evening it wasn't fixed. Because I have suffered from black mold poisoning before I refuse to take a shower or bathe that evening so it was a major inconvenience and I checked the next morning. I took pictures and then I called the corporate office in Phoenix, AZ, But I NEVER received back from corporate so I'm wondering if they really care about customer complaints!!! I have always used Best Western in the past, but if this is the way they treat their customers, I will look for alternative solutions in the future.
On Feb,9 I received an email from Mr James Williams III who apologized but then I called and talked to him personally and he tried to explain his situation and he told me that they sprayed the the mold but it must have come right back like I'm typing some like I'm some type of ***. Everybody knows to remove black mold you actually have to go in and clean it, not just spray it.
He was very worried that I crucified him on the survey when I left the hotel which I think I gave him a very unfair rating because I stayed in many many Best Westerns throughout the United States and this was one of the lower rated Best Westerns I've stayed in throughout the United States but it definitely wasn't the worst.When I called he had no idea when his staff was or wasn't working so he definitely has problems at his hotel.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Best Western Hotel Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "We checked in to the crapiest hotel ever the best western trail dust inn in sulphur springs tx.to the point we checked in found mouse dropping on the bed..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face. I had to see..."
- "Yes, i had many problems with Public Storage. Located at 1250 Rockaway Ave. Bklyn. N.Y. ,11236 Please check out my unit i paid for, for 5 years. Ratty..."
- " I have never written a bad review, and I truly wish that I didn't have to. I have worked in retail and..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."