Update added by user Feb 15
This Hotel was actually located at
3443 Macon Rd.
Columbus, GA 31902
Manager: James Williams iii
Original review posted by user Feb 11
I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on 2/6/16.I notified a worker at the hotel of my room number and informed her that the back splash in the back of my wall was horrendous and had black mold all over it.
She told me that they would have it cleaned, but when I came back to the room later on that evening it wasn't fixed. Because I have suffered from black mold poisoning before I refuse to take a shower or bathe that evening so it was a major inconvenience and I checked the next morning. I took pictures and then I called the corporate office in Phoenix, AZ, But I NEVER received back from corporate so I'm wondering if they really care about customer complaints!!! I have always used Best Western in the past, but if this is the way they treat their customers, I will look for alternative solutions in the future.
On Feb,9 I received an email from Mr James Williams III who apologized but then I called and talked to him personally and he tried to explain his situation and he told me that they sprayed the the mold but it must have come right back like I'm typing some like I'm some type of ***. Everybody knows to remove black mold you actually have to go in and clean it, not just spray it.
He was very worried that I crucified him on the survey when I left the hotel which I think I gave him a very unfair rating because I stayed in many many Best Westerns throughout the United States and this was one of the lower rated Best Westerns I've stayed in throughout the United States but it definitely wasn't the worst.When I called he had no idea when his staff was or wasn't working so he definitely has problems at his hotel.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Best Western Hotel Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "Hello. Im here on behalf of my 13 year old daughter. She was playing tap4funs spartan wars and was enjoying it until an online *** ruined it for her. And..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."