1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I came in to check in to have an evening with my son for his birthday.

AFTER my debit card was swiped and while I was signing the paperwork (and listening to the girl who was helping me tell another employee about how she was going to call off today and not come in to work,right in front of customers)I over heard another employee on the phone with a guest saying that the hot water should be fixed soon. Since I was not told anything about the hot water not working, I inquired about what she was talking about. The girl that was ringing me up blew off the issue saying how some rooms had warm water rather than hot but that it was being worked on and wouldn't be an issue.

I brought my son to the pool with my sister and mom. We enjoyed the overly crowded pool as it's been a very hot day. I met a cute couple who I heard talking about their room and lack of hot water again. The lady said how she comes to this hotel weekly and that this a constant issue but that she comes because she has points with Best Western.

Once we were done with the pool we went to shower in the room. Not only was there no hot water, but it was FREEZING. l called down to the desk where I was told that it was currently being worked on. We also noticed that the toilet did not flush right. It took3-4 flushes to get it to work.

After letting it run and still no change in the fridged temperature, I went to the service desk with my sister. My sister began explaining the water situation and was cut off and handed a managers card and was told to call Monday. She started talking again and was rudely cut off by Chelsea and told that they wouldn't be talking to her as she didn't get the room, I did. I told them I wanted a refund as I can't shower my son in freezing temperatures. Very rudely I was told how I enjoyed the pool and had been there for more than15 min, so sorry about my luck.

We went up to the room to make phone calls. Nothing could be fine as it was Saturday night. The front desk workers wouldn't call their manager and refused to help. I checked out with my mom. My mom started talking and calmly explaining how it's not fair that they didn't tell me there was not any hot water. Blair, the other employee, lied stating that she informed me before I checked in, which was not the case at all. My mom started talking again and Blair put her hand in my mother's face, turned to me and started talking to me. I asked her not to put her hand in my mom's face and Chelsea said goodbye while stepping in front of Blair as Blair was becoming loud and hostile. I took the receipt and left.

Shortly after leaving I noticed that the receipt was not accurate. They wrote that we were there from July 23-24 when in fact we left only hours after checking in. I called the desk and Blair said I would have to come back if I wanted an accurate receipt so I did. When I arrived Chelsea was on her phone smoking in the walk way where customers come in and Blair put her hand out with an envelope with the receipt in it. I checked it before leaving. They wouldn't put a time on it of when I left.

When looking at other reviews, I found several from weeks and months back stating that guest's had issues of bad customer service and no hot water.

Blair and Chelsea may have had their hands tied and couldn't fix this maintenance problem but I should have been told this before checking in, not over hearing it after signing my paper work. My mother getting a hand in her face and me getting yelled at while attempting to celebrate my son's birthday was unreal. I would not ever recommend this establishment and will be taking this issue up with the company. Highly unsatisfactory behavior from these two employees.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of best western hotel facility. Best Western needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned best western hotel facility in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Western. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Hampton Inn or Ramada Worldwide.

Had an Experience with Best Western?

Comments