4.4

Update by user Feb 15, 2016

This Hotel was actually located at

3443 Macon Rd.

Columbus, GA 31902

(716)568-3300

Manager: James Williams iii

Original review posted by user Feb 11, 2016

I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on 2/6/16.I notified a worker at the hotel of my room number and informed her that the back splash in the back of my wall was horrendous and had black mold all over it.

She told me that they would have it cleaned, but when I came back to the room later on that evening it wasn't fixed. Because I have suffered from black mold poisoning before I refuse to take a shower or bathe that evening so it was a major inconvenience and I checked the next morning. I took pictures and then I called the corporate office in Phoenix, AZ, But I NEVER received back from corporate so I'm wondering if they really care about customer complaints!!! I have always used Best Western in the past, but if this is the way they treat their customers, I will look for alternative solutions in the future.

On Feb,9 I received an email from Mr James Williams III who apologized but then I called and talked to him personally and he tried to explain his situation and he told me that they sprayed the the mold but it must have come right back like I'm typing some like I'm some type of ***. Everybody knows to remove black mold you actually have to go in and clean it, not just spray it.

He was very worried that I crucified him on the survey when I left the hotel which I think I gave him a very unfair rating because I stayed in many many Best Westerns throughout the United States and this was one of the lower rated Best Westerns I've stayed in throughout the United States but it definitely wasn't the worst.When I called he had no idea when his staff was or wasn't working so he definitely has problems at his hotel.

ibmtech wrote the review because of bad quality at Best Western and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Best Western to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Hampton Inn or Ramada Worldwide. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Western and best western customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Western?

Comments